Tuesday, September 18, 2007

King of Bosses 07

This dreams starts in a room, an apartment most likely. Nice creamy fluffy carpets, white kitchen counter top, two rooms next to the kitchen. Something you might find at Southbank in Melbourne. I was in the kitchen sitting on a stool facing the kitchen counter. VW (boss no. 2, I was under the other boss first) was with me near the laptop. LB (boss no. 1) was nearby and seemed a bit drunk. I seem to get the feeling that VW is my immediate superior.

VW was showing me how to highlight a section inside some program. Felt like Xara. The section had a door panel type of pattern on it. After highlighting and a couple of clicks later, he turned the section into ...... wait for it ........... a section without the door panel.

LB saw this and became angry. He wanted to change that section back to the original. They started fighting. First it was just a normal shouting argument. Slowly it felt more and more like a lover's tiff. I quickly went to shutdown the laptop.

LB got angry enough and went to his room slamming the door. VW went charging in after him. After a short while, LB came out pushing me away from the laptop. I told him I've already shutdown the computer but he didn't care. I let him turn it back on.

Now here comes the weird bit. I'm not sure whether it was the same dream or another dream straight after this one but LB seemed to have a roller coaster ride. I don't know whether i just thought about it or did i say to LB about his roller coaster ride. I thought he needed more than one ride to be successful.

That's pretty much the dream. Pretty crappy.

No comments: