Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dream Excerpts

I've been having a few dreams the past few days but nothing interesting enough to deserve a post of its own. Most of it I only remember bits and pieces.

Infernal Affairs
I dreamt I was going to a Civil Service department to meet a friend/customer. I thought it was for some other business but when I got there, they were offering me a job in the Civil Service. I had to go to another city AND the job is as an investigator. Kind of like what the Internal Affairs department do in the police force.

Grasshoppers
This is sort of a weird dream/nightmare. Imagine this, lying down on the floor enjoying yourself. Then out of the blue there is alot of grasshoppers around. You move your feet and you end up crushing a few of them bugs. You move your feet and see tons of crushed grasshopper. So you go and crush some more. Not scarry , scarry but yucky gross scarry.

In bed
In this dream, I find myself in bed with my friend's sister. Dirty buggers.. this is not a wet dream. For some reason I find myself in a room with my friend's sister (lets call her A). We were NOT alone, someone else was there but can't remember who but definitely not A's brother. Anyway, she was on the bed and I just covered her with a blanket. That's all honest. The strange part is I would actually dream of her. No. I'm not into her.

Well, I think 3 is more than sufficient. There are others but either its boooooring or I remember too little of it to write it in.

Dream on Dream strong

No comments: