Friday, September 7, 2007

A Dream in Two Parts

Just another ordinary dream but in two parts.

Pt. 1
I start out in a meeting with a singaporean customer. There are two of them sitting in a meeting room. They are asking for manual. I seem to promise them that they would have it by next week. After that is done I suddenly end up boarding a plane with my colleague.


Pt.2 (In the plane)
I am walking down the aisle of the plane to find a seat. Guess its Air Asia our Asian budget airline. I seem to be with a few colleagues. Some found a place to sit but I still move further down with another colleague MG. I think I pass my parents with another kid. I don't remember if I said anything to them. I walk further down with my colleague. He found a spot but I kept on going, looking for a better seat.

As I walk down, I see my customer but now she is an airline hostess. She sounded more like teacher barking an order for us to sit down. There is a seat at the very back but it is covered up by a wall .. not the usual separator you find in between First Class and Economy but the cheap skate type mad of plywood. I tried to sit there but I feel uncomfortable sitting there so I got seat next to MG. As soon as I sat down I felt uncomfortable because two guys in front is leaning back which I thought was very inconsiderate. They were talking and MG said something funny I can't remember what. The two guys tend chatted with us but were quite insulting. I said something insulting back but one of them took offense. I felt angry too. Adrenaline was rushing through my system. A fight was about to start. Then .................. my alarm rang.

No comments: