Friday, September 21, 2007

Cross Stich Dreams

This dream is another of those multiple scenes dream. I am not sure whether they are different dreams or just twists to the dream.

The first part I am with my brothers and parents in small car. The youngest and smallest is sitting in the front with my dad driving. I was complaining that the back was too small. My older brother and I had to twists our body to fit inside.

I think I was reading a newspaper because I dreamt of a football result. Some manager was in the bottom of the league. The guy was a former chelsea assistant manager (I'm not a Chelsea fan and this dream was before I found out about Mourinho leaving) but has chance to be most improved manager of the year. Go figure. I guess there is no way but up if you are at the bottom of the league.

The somehow the scene changed again. I think I was either in a boat or floating in the sea with some people. 2 girls and don't remember who else. We headed to a chocolate wafer type island. Some one (I think it was one of the girls) said it was not homogeneous . I guessed she meant that it is not the only place in the world like that. We went on the island, one of the girls was riding a chocobo type of bird. You can see the island bobbing everytime the bird ran past. Further in the island was a departmental store. We went up to the top floor quite quickly looking for something. When we finally decided to go down I was trying to impress one of the girls. I jumped down the stairs like how like a traceur would do it. The final jump was quite scary cos I just missed a cosmetic stand. Imagine that, Loneneko doing parkour. Well they were not terribly impressed with that though

When we were at the ground floor, the girls was trying to buy something. maybe chocolate.
After that we headed outside. There was a lake out there. The view was great with green grass, and a nice blue lake. There were some people playing cricket on our left. One guy had a cricket ball the size of a boulder and was trying to throw it. He was throwing it like a scotsman in a highland games doing the weight over bar event.

As we walked towards the lake trying to get to the ferry, I think I was trying to chat one of the girls up. I don't remember what I said but one of the girl (the one who I wasn't interested in) was saying I was such a typical sales man , using the same sales techniques and being very persistent. The girl I liked seemed to be nonchalant and changed the subject by mentioning that the chicken boxing in the ferry was very nice.

While walking down to the pier, the ground turned really muddy, the type of mud where you can go in all the way to your knees. I lost my slippers that way and fell down on my back side. I don't know who those girls were but I doubt they were going to be interested after that slip up (pun intended) . Guess I can't get the girl even in my dreams.

No comments: