Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hotels, Airports and Lamborghinis

This is kind of long. I am not sure if I have the order correct but this is what I'm sticking with.

It started at some hotel room. I was inside with my parents. I think I was working on some weird usb connection for the internet while my mother, bless her, was nagging on about whether i have my flight ticket with me.

My best friend came to visit me. Don't remember what we did but when he left, i went downstairs with 2 other people. I don't remember who they were.

While waiting for lift, there was room with its door ajar. I manage to peek inside for a look and lo and behold I can see a girl looking in the mirror. She was only wearing bra and panties. I guess one of they guys with me noticed it as well. He tried to open the door to see more. In my mind I knew there would be a guy in there that would give him a good wallop for peeping.

But when he opened the door, instead of a punch there was a bunch of people inside, some we knew some we didn't. They were there for some event. Oh and the half-naked girl is gone. Darn.

I guess the dream went into a commercial or something but the scene changed into turn to an airport scene. I was there waiting for plane, sitting down on one of those plastic benches watching tv. I was joined by colleagues. Suddenly I end up buying a computer . So I end up installing it.


My ASUS-Lamborghini VX2S ????

It sure looked like a laptop when I bought it but in parts of my dream it was a desktop.

I'm pretty sure it was an ASUS-LAMBORGHINI VX2S . Hehe. Maybe not exactly a VX2S but definitely something similar.

It had the standard yellow casing but with the words diabolos near the screen in some sort of graffiti style font. No leather finishing though.

There were definitely many extras. First of all, there was a keyboard, on the left hand side, there was large ctrl button can move up to reveal a touch pad. On the right hand side, where the numpad is suppose to be there was a plane throttle control.

The mouse pad has a contraption to hold my elbow in place. Maybe I dreamt this part up because my RSI is acting up. Stupid Ulnar Nerve Entrapment.

My Keyboard

It had a second keyboard as well, with MACRO Buttons. The one all SilkRoad Online players all want. Thats why I showed it to one of my colleagues immediately :)

However, when I checked with MG, this computer had a lousy processor and only 1GB ram. Guess my lamborghini only has a proton engine inside.

The best feature however isnt the keyboard but for some reason there was a chinese chess set inside. That was cool. And all of this for how much? $4,500. What a steal.

No comments: